Squash Australia (SA) is the National Organisation for Squash in Australia. The company was founded in 1934. SA is focused on the development of the game across Australia, in all its aspects. The organisation has a Federated structure and its members are the State Squash Associations.
The primary responsibilities of Squash Australia are:
- Leadership of Squash in Australia in partnership with the State Associations;
- membership of and representation in the World Squash and Australian Sporting communities and;
- the coordination of National Teams and programs;
- the conduct of National Championships;
- the oversight of National Accreditation of Coaches and Referees;
- policies and procedures associated with Anti-Doping, Member Protection and organisational Governance.
Squash in Australia has a long and successful history, with many World, British and Commonwealth Games champions. The organisation took great pride in the success of Squash in the 2006, 2010 & 2014 Commonwealth Games both in terms of raising the profile of the sport and the outstanding performance of the Australian Team.