Friday 22nd November - State SportyHQ Session
Saturday 23rd November – Squash Australia Annual Forum Day 1
Sunday 24th November – Squash Australia Annual Forum Day 2 and AGM
Meeting Room – Top Floor
Carrara Sports Centre
Nerang Broadbeach Rd,
Carrara QLD 4211
Delegates will be staying at the 5* Royal Pines Hotel.
Accommodation is available at a rate of $199 per night for a single and $219 for a twin room (B&B).
Dinner will be held on Saturday 23rd November at Royal Pines Hotel - $35.
Please contact [email protected] to book.
Accommodation needs to be confirmed by 1st October.
Squash Australia 2018 National Forum Presentations – Gold Coast
- Squash Australia 2018 AGM Notice
- 2018 Squash Australia AGM Agenda
- Item 4 – Minutes of the SQA 2017 AGM
- Item 6 – SQA 2018 Annual Report
- Item 7.a – Financial Report
- Item 7.b – Squash Australia Three Year Budget Analysis
- Item 8.a - g – Election Support Documentation for Director Nominees
- 2018 Squash Australia Annual Forum Agenda
2018 AGM Presentations
- Squash Australia Annual Forum Agenda
- Whole of Sport - Being Relevant - Paul Mead
- Whole of Sport - Shared Services Model - Tim Harradine
- CEO Report - Richard Vaughan
- 2019 State Payment Model - Richard Vaughan
- Marsh Insurance Advantage - Sarah Dowds
- SportyHQ - Henry Weber
- Cardio Squash and Play Move Learn - Stephanie Yoon
- Revival of Rural Pennant - Kevin Quick
- Sporting Schools - Stephanie Yoon
- Maximising Communication - Scott Rollinson
- Governance and Member Protection - Ian Fullagar