Squash Australia is inviting you to attend our National Forum and the Annual General Meeting 2019 which is held in Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre on 22nd-24th November.
Squash Australia is also calling for nominations from suitably qualified individuals for election to fill the three Director positions at its AGM on Sunday 24th November 2019 at 10.30am.
Please see the notices below:
- General Meeting 1st Notice - 27th September
- Call for Nominations & Nominations Criteria - 2019
- Board Member Nomination Form
- Delegate Confirmation Notice
Please send completed forms and accompanying documents to [email protected] by 5:30pm AEST Friday 18th of October 2019 (late nominations will not be considered).
Annual forum and AGM schedule
- Friday 22nd November - State SportyHQ Session (suitable for State Pennant users)
- Saturday 23rd November – Squash Australia Annual Forum and Annual Dinner at Royal Pines Hotel
- Sunday 24th November – Squash Australia Annual General Meeting
Meeting Room – Top Floor
Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre
Nerang Broadbeach Rd,
Carrara QLD 4211
Delegates will be staying at the 5* Royal Pines Hotel. Accommodation is available at a rate of $199 per night for a single and $219 for a twin room (B&B).
Dinner will be held on Saturday 23rd November at Royal Pines Hotel - $40. Please contact [email protected] to book. Accommodation needs to be confirmed by 1st October.
Squash Australia 2018 National Forum Presentations – Gold Coast
- Squash Australia Annual Forum Agenda
- Whole of Sport - Being Relevant - Paul Mead
- Whole of Sport - Shared Services Model - Tim Harradine
- CEO Report - Richard Vaughan
- 2019 State Payment Model - Richard Vaughan
- Marsh Insurance Advantage - Sarah Dowds
- SportyHQ - Henry Weber
- Cardio Squash and Play Move Learn - Stephanie Yoon
- Revival of Rural Pennant - Kevin Quick
- Sporting Schools - Stephanie Yoon
- Maximising Communication - Scott Rollinson
- Governance and Member Protection - Ian Fullagar