National Training Centre
The Squash Australia High Performance Centre is based at Carrara Squash Centre.
Australia’s Winning Edge players train daily under the guidance of National coach Paul Price. Players that have hit Winning Edge criteria are invited to train full-time at our NTC. These players will also have the opportunity of added services which include medical, strength and conditioning, lifestyle/education, psychology, nutrition and testing.
The centre benefits from:
- Daily training on brand new ASB glass back courts
- Weight conditioning room
- Group as well as one on one sessions with the coach
Squash Australia knows that in order to produce world class athletes it takes more than just great squash skills which is why we have secured the services of excellent support staff:
- Strength and Conditioning – Giovanni Capello
- Physiology – Lachlan Johnston
- Psychology – Gemma Harangoxo
- Lifestyle Support – Lawrie Fabian
- Physiotherapy – Shane Lemcke
- Medical Support - Jeff Conn
If you would like to train at the National Training Centre at Stafford Squash Centre please contact [email protected].
If you would like to be part of the high performance coaching team, contact [email protected].