Squash Australia would like to thank the City of Gold Coast for the COVID-19 Community grant payment. This support has meant that we have been able to update our online booking system through SportyHQ to fit with the business needs in today’s changing environment and to fit with the government Covid-19 requirements. This grant has been very helpful during this challenging time.
All things Squash at your fingertips!
SportyHQ it is a fantastic tool to help your club run online bookings, tournaments, ladders, membership payments, your website and more. It’s the perfect application to allow members to view their current standings and match schedule online while improving player participation and engagement by making these services more visible.
The support structure for SportyHQ has changed. As per the below image. The following structure will apply:
- All Players/Centres are to report any issues to their state body - To find out your State contact, follow the link: HERE
- The State Body SportyHQ Contact is to report these to the SportyHQ developers.
- Any Enhancement requests from the State body are to be sent through to Leanna Davey at [email protected]
- The State Body Contact will have a monthly meeting with the SportyHQ Developers to discuss support/bug fixes.
- The State Body Contact will have a monthly meeting with the Consumer Experience Coordinator regarding Enhancement Requests.
SportyHQ Administrator Resource v1.4 SportyHQ YouTube playlist SportyHQ Users Resource v 1.1 E-Learning Resources for SportyHQ SportyHQ Questions and Answers Sporty HQ YouTube Channel
Full list of videos on YouTube. Click on the name of the video below to go to your preferred link.