Please see some important details below relating to Sporting Schools and its Squash programs across the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- A one-off exemption has been approved for schools that have not been able to commence a program or complete their programs in full in Term 1. As a one-off, schools that were not able to commence delivery of their Term 1 program will be able to spend the Term 1, 2020 funding on teacher professional development, equipment or other supported costs as per the SPENDING FACT SHEET.
- Schools that have commenced delivery of their Term 1, 2020 programs and have not been able to complete a minimum of four sessions should have a discussion with their coaching provider about running the remainder of their program at a later date. Where a program cannot be rescheduled to a future date, providers can invoice schools for the value of the sessions that have been delivered.
- Please note that all expenses for schools still need to be incurred in Term 1 and included in their Term 1 acquittal.
- Sporting Schools are postponing our correspondence with Term 2 grant applicants in the short term so we can consider what any changes might mean for the implementation of Sporting Schools in Term 2.
• 23 March – Term 1, 2020 acquittals open for schools
• 16 April - Term 1, 2020 booking system closes for sporting organisations *Retrospective bookings for NSOs need to be entered on or before this date. Any NEW and PENDING bookings in the system after this date will appear as un-actioned in your sports reports.
• 8 May – Term 1, 2020 acquittals close for schools *Please invoice schools for Term 1 programs as soon as possible.