Australian Junior Championships
The Australian Junior Championships (AJC) are the pinnacle junior squash event in Australia with both an individual and team event contested over 7 days. Junior Men and Women compete in their respective age groups of U11, U13, U15, U17 and U19 to crown the junior national champions each year. The teams event brings together the best players from each state to go head to head vying for the national team championship title.
2023 AUSTRALIAN JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
ENTRIES OPENING SOON
Dates: 26 Sep - 28 Sep 2023 - Individuals
29 Sep - 1 Oct 2023 - Teams
Venue: Daisy Hill Squash & Racquet Club, 18A Allamanda Dr, Daisy Hill QLD 4127
AJST Platinum Event U11, U13, U15, U17, U19 Male and Female events
PAR 11, Best of 5 games.
A player may only play in one age group for the tournament.
Players must play in their correct age group, with the exception of the Australian Junior Squash Open events (Under 19s), where all players are eligible to enter this age group. Seeding for the tournament will be based on the AJST rankings as of the 12th September 2023.
Teams will be nominated by State and Territory Associations.
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY & REQUIRMENTS
* All entrants must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Resident to compete.
* ALL players must wear Squash Australia approved eye-wear.
* Players aged 13 and over must have completed the appropriate Sports Integrity Australia courses:
For the list of required curse please see below.
The courses can be completed: https://elearning.sportintegrity.gov.au/
* WSF SPIN numbers are required for entry (Novice entrants can enter "00000000" for SPIN)
- To obtain a WSF SPIN number, register here: https://www.worldsquash.org/spins/
- Guide on how to update player profile with SPIN: https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/oelbMDBmSu2yyjZfJm7F
Entries will open 3 months prior to the event
Sport Integrity Australia Course Requirements for 2023 Australian Junior Championships.
Past Individual Champions Past Team Champions