OzSquash is a fun, play-based program designed to develop children’s hand-eye coordination, striking and other sporting skills essential for squash, life-long health and wellbeing.
In the Sporting Schools setting, the OzSquash program consists of four or five 45 minutes to one hour lessons that can easily be conducted by a local squash coach, and/or PE/generalist classroom teacher as part of the school curriculum.Contact Us
OzSquash is listed in the Sporting Schools national program. Sporting Schools is an Australian Government initiative designed to help schools implement new sports into their curriculum by providing opportunities to apply for funding.
As listed on their website, Sporting Schools aims to:
- Improve children’s fundamental movement skills to encourage lifelong participation in physical activity
- Increase the awareness of the value of sport in schools
- Engage children in high quality sporting programs
- Connect children with sport in their local communities
- Develop the capability and capacity of sport to drive nationwide participation growth
Physical Literacy Research Youth Participation Research Child Safety